Social Media Marketing Intern
Orange County; March 2017- Present
· Communicate brand through social media platforms.
· Create awareness and engagement.
· Manage all social media accounts.
· Create engaging content for the community.
· Inspire and encourage community to live life beautifully.
Creative & strategy intern
EL SEGUNDO; JUNE 2017- AUGUST 2017
· Communicate mission and values of Non-Profit “Today, I’m Brave.”
· Create strategy, content, and manage Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
· Create a community of bravery and encouragement.
· Reach out to brave influencers.
· Executed a 2-month project for semi-annual Brave Speakers Series Event.
LA MIRADA, CA; MAY 2016- MAY 2017
· Lead student led ministry.
· Prepare budgets.
· Plan and execute trips to Utah.
· Create and advertise fundraising events
· Organize Excel spreadsheets.