Social Media Marketing InterN & Content creator
Orange County; AUGUST 2017- MAY 2018
Communicated brand by posting content at least two times per day on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook in order to drive engagement to the blog.
Created images to communicate the mission of the brand in a visually aesthetic way through photography and the use of Canva.
Communicated powerful messages to speak the heart of the brand to the audience through blog posts and photos.
Tracked analytics and statistics through PeopleMap to strategically build brand community.
Creative & strategy intern
EL SEGUNDO, CA; JUNE 2017- AUGUST 2017
Executed a two month non profit project and planned an event in which we received over $40,000 in donations.
Managed and created visual content through Illustrator for social media platforms which increased followers and engagement by 5%.
Shadowed strategy department in agency and listened in on client meetings. Developed advertising campaign that captured stories and passions of influencers to communicate brand story and grow partnerships.
Marketing research project
Whittier, CA; august 2017- December 2017
Developed an 80 page research analysis for a small business cafe to improve customer satisfaction.
Evaluated restaurant brand through conversations with customers and professionals in the industry to analyze what the restaurant is doing really well and what they can improve on.
Gathered data through the creation of a survey to conclude customer preferences and developed recommendation for further growth.
Recommended marketing ideas to grow customer perceived value of the brand and increase customer loyalty.
Finance Director & Event Planner
BIOLA University; May 2016 – May 2017
- Planned events on campus to create awareness and communicate mission of student led ministry.
- Prepared budgets through Microsoft Excel for school trips to Utah.
- Created fundraising strategy to acquire donations for student group.
- Organize files to create sustainability for student led ministry.
Server & Barista, Corner Bakery Cafe
Temecula, Ca; June 2014- July 2015
- Executed excellent customer service through prioritizing customers needs.
- Prepared espresso drinks and delivered to customer.
- Built relationships with local customers to create or retain customer loyalty.
- Prioritized customer satisfaction.
Marketing Communications, Crowell Business Association
BIOLA University, Sept 2016 – Feb 2017
- Developed brand image to student body
- Created and marketed events for the Crowell School of Business Club.
- Communicated a clear mission through marketing communication tools such as developing flyers and emails.